Westin Ultimate Bull Bar (Black)
Westin's Ultimate Bull Bars are front-end products that bring out the rugged, offroad personality in your vehicle. Made of chrome plated stainless steel or black powder coated steel, they feature a tube diameter of 3 inches for larger vehicles and a 2.5-inch tube for smaller vehicles. The Ultimate Bull Bar features molded weld caps and a brushed stainless steel skid plate with a laser-cut Westin signature logo.
The hottest front end product for Trucks and SUV's. Westin’s Ultimate Bull Bar adds extra front end protection, maximum ground clearance and the perfect finishing touch for your truck or SUV. The Ultimate Bull Bar is manufactured from 3 Inch Diameter tubing for full-sized trucks and SUV’s and the 2.5 Inch Diameter tubing for compact, midsize trucks, and SUV’s. Choose from a chrome plated stainless steel or a black powder coat finish. Black molded end caps have been added to the crossbars and Westin’s logo is laser cut into the stainless steel skid plate. Skid plate and mount kit included. Add a set of Westin’s Driving Lights to complete that customized look.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit your vehicle make, model and year
- Frame Mount
- Mounting Points For Optional Driving Lights
- Easy installation with custom mounting brackets
- 30 To 45 Minutes Jobber/90 Minutes Retail
- Drilling Not Required - Bolt-on application. No drilling, no cutting, and no welding required
- Stainless Steel bars are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, black coat mild steel nerf bars come with a limited warranty
- Mount Kit Included. Molded Weld Caps For A Finished Look
- A pair of 2 side step bars for both sides
- Complete mounting kit with brackets, nuts, and bolts
- Installation Instruction (No Drilling Required)
Installation Instruction: Westin Ultimate Bull Bar (Black)
Please note: Installation document or video may not be specific to your exact model, for more info please email us!
- Additional Information
Westin Automotive Products, Incorporated is a manufacturer of premium quality truck accessories. They sell directly to reputable warehouse distributors and chain retailers, who in turn provide the best service to consumers, offering the widest selection of inventory and quick delivery.
Westin products are made with a pretty simple philosophy--make them right, and make them last. Then, offer them at a competitive price and back them with a superior warranty. This straightforward business philosophy has made Westin the most widely chosen brand of tubular products across the country.
Westin product designs must first pass engineering testing, then be approved by the pickiest crew of all--their salespeople! Then they are built with strict quality control guidelines. Westin finishes even undergo scientific salt spray testing to ensure superior rust protection. Westin goes the extra mile to be the best.
So, whether you drive on the snowy roads of Canada, the twisting roads of the high Sierras, the sweltering roads of the southern states or 4x4 without a road, Westin products will help protect your rig and will look great doing it...for a long, long time Westin products have been manufactured in St. James, Minnesota since the late 1970's. Recent manufacturing expansion efforts now include supplementary manufacturing in Irwindale, California.
Westin's corporate facility is located in Irwindale, California. This facility houses customer service, marketing, national management and the executive staff. To better service their customers, regional managers and representatives operate in locations across the country.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a lifetime warranty for stainless steel bars and 3-year warranty for black powder coated bars against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.
Westin reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.