Westin PRO TRAXX 5 nerf step bars feature a 5-inch oval tube with a heavy-duty step pad that provides a wider and more secure step area. They feature 30 degrees OE style bends that have seamless domed ends so there are no end-caps or exposed bolt heads. Applications are bolt-on installation.
They are custom engineered to fit your year, make and model for smooth looks that are easy to install. That means that you won't have to do any drilling, cutting or welding to install these sturdy bars. Plus, you can be sure that your new Pro Traxx steps will be providing a strong step up for a long time to come. Lifetime warranty on stainless steel bars.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit your vehicle make, model and year
- 5" oval tube
- 30 degree OE style bends at each end of the tube
- Fully welded seamless domed ends
- Polished 304 marine grade stainless steel
- Injection molded polymer step pad
- 5" wide step area with Westin logo
- Rocker panel mounting design
- Bolt-on application. No drilling, no cutting, and no welding required
- Properly sized to span the entire length of your cabin, giving you and your passengers a boost
- Come with a lifetime warranty
- A pair of 2 side steps for both sides
- Complete mounting kit with brackets, nuts, and bolts
- Installation Instruction
- Additional Information
Westin Automotive Products, Incorporated is a manufacturer of premium quality truck accessories. They sell directly to reputable warehouse distributors and chain retailers, who in turn provide the best service to consumers, offering the widest selection of inventory and quick delivery.
Westin products are made with a pretty simple philosophy--make them right, and make them last. Then, offer them at a competitive price and back them with a superior warranty. This straightforward business philosophy has made Westin the most widely chosen brand of tubular products across the country.
Westin product designs must first pass engineering testing, then be approved by the pickiest crew of all--their salespeople! Then they are built with strict quality control guidelines. Westin finishes even undergo scientific salt spray testing to ensure superior rust protection. Westin goes the extra mile to be the best.
So, whether you drive on the snowy roads of Canada, the twisting roads of the high Sierras, the sweltering roads of the southern states or 4x4 without a road, Westin products will help protect your rig and will look great doing it...for a long, long time Westin products have been manufactured in St. James, Minnesota since the late 1970's. Recent manufacturing expansion efforts now include supplementary manufacturing in Irwindale, California.
Westin's corporate facility is located in Irwindale, California. This facility houses customer service, marketing, national management and the executive staff. To better service their customers, regional managers and representatives operate in locations across the country.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser a lifetime warranty for stainless steel bars and 3-year warranty for black powder coated bars against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This lifetime warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.
Westin reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.