WeatherTech® Easy-On® Stone & Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. Made from aerospace-grade acrylic, it is virtually indestructible and extremely scratch resistant. Attached easily using either 3M®-brand automotive adhesive tape or fasteners to mount through existing holes under the vehicle's hood. No drilling is required. It is a beautiful and protective addition to your vehicle.
- Excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains
- Mount using either 3M®-brand automotive adhesive tape or fasteners through the existing holes under hood
- No Drilling Required
- Stone & Bug Deflector
- Installation Instruction
- Additional Information
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit®floor protection available today!
WeatherTech®...where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!
For more information on WeatherTech, please visit our WeatherTech Product Center.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
The WeatherTech® Stone & Bug Deflector is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc. WeatherTech® believes in customer satisfaction. Depending on the situation, we will either replace your Stone & Bug Deflector at no charge or charge you a prorated amount for a replacement.