WeatherTech® Cargo Liners provide complete trunk - cargo area protection. Our cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting your carpeting from normal wear and tear. Made from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. The WeatherTech® Cargo Liner features a textured finish which helps to keep cargo from shifting, and is perfect for hauling just about anything from gardening supplies to construction materials to the family pet. Protect your investment with a WeatherTech® Cargo Liner.
Quality built in America, WeatherTech® Cargo Liners meet FMVSS302 and are TUV approved. Available in three colors, Black, Tan or Grey.
- Interior protection from all types of wear and tear
- Custom molded specifically for your vehicle
- High outside lip helps contain spills
- Quick and easy cleanup
- A skid-resistant surface
- Protects and preserves the cargo area and trunk carpet
- Engineered for toughness and durability
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Cargo Liner
- Installation Instruction
For 2010-2014 model, trim is necessary to enable utilization of optional U-Rail cargo system.
For 2004-2009 model, Cargo Liner fits SRX with 3rd seat or rear storage system only.
- Additional Information
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit®floor protection available today!
WeatherTech®...where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!
For more information on WeatherTech, please visit our WeatherTech Product Center.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
The WeatherTech® Cargo Liner is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc. WeatherTech® believes in customer satisfaction. Depending on the situation, we will either replace your Cargo Liner™ at no charge or charge you a prorated amount for a replacement.