When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control—flexibility is key. And, there’s no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover’s first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck’s bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it’ll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Return Policy In the event you decide you do not want the UnderCover product you have purchased and it has not been installed, and is still in the original packaging, you have the option to return the product at your expense. UnderCover will charge a 20% restocking fee for all such items being returned to stock. If you have attempted to install your UnderCover product, or any UnderCover product has already been installed on your vehicle, UnderCover will not accept any return. All UnderCover items have to be returned unused, in the same packaging in which they were originally received with all labels and packing materials included. Warranty Terms
UnderCover, Inc. warrants the FRP structure of your Flex Cover to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for (3) three years from the retail date of purchase. The hinges, seals, and hardware are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for (3) three year from the retail date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Your original sales receipt will serve as proof of purchase for this warranty. Before credit can be issued on a warranty claim, proof of defect may be required. This can be determined at the time of the claim.
EXCLUSIONS OF THIS WARRANTY:
Not covered under this warranty is failure due to neglect, improper installation including any modifications to installation hardware, alterations, addition of euipment, abuse, accident, weather related damage, exposure to chemicals that are ot labeled "safe for rubber": and normal wear from lack of maintenance.
In the event that your Flex Cover is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty, it is at the discretion of UnderCover, Inc. to repair or replace the defective part. All repairs must be made under the discretion of UnderCover Inc. UnderCover Inc. is not responsible for any transportation costs associated with the warranted claim.