Creating more storage options and overall cargo space for your pickup truck, the ELEVATE RACK will help deliver maximum fun and adventure for all. Be it soft or hard, rolling or folding, this unique truck rack allows for the installation and full utilization of many premium inside mount truck bed covers.
Elevate Rack includes 2 Upright Racks only, without the Elevate Rails. The Elevate Rack slides into your T-Slot Rails or Elevate Rails, to create endless possibilities from adding bike rack, kayak rack, roof top tent, or any other accessories on top of the Elevate Rack.
- Adjustable height of 18” or 28” -
- 18” for easy access and lower profile look /
- 28” when complete cab clearance is required
- Robust engineered aluminum construction -
- 750 lbs. static weight capacity (maximum load in fixed or stationary position) /
- 500 lbs. on-road weight capacity /
- 250 lbs. off-road weight capacity
- Compatible with most inside-mount tonneau covers such as BAKFlips and BAK Revolvers, TruXedo Pro X15 / Lo Pro / Sentry / CT, Extang Xceed, UnderCover Flex / Ultra Flex / ArmorFlex, Retrax XR Series with T-Slot... etc.
- Durable, textured powder-coat finish
- Can be installed, adjusted or removed in minutes
- Strong enough to carry baskets, bikes, kayaks, rooftop tents, ladders and more
- Rack uprights slide in your T-Slot rails or Elevate rails for multiple positions
- Limited life time warranty
- Note: No tonneau cover or rails included
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Return Policy In the event you decide you do not want the TruXedo product you have purchased and it has not been installed, and is still in the original packaging, you have the option to return the product at your expense. TruXedo will charge a 20% restocking fee for all such items being returned to stock. If you have attempted to install your TruXedo product, or any TruXedo product has already been installed on your vehicle, TruXedo will not accept any return. All TruXedo items have to be returned unused, in the same packaging in which they were originally received with all labels and packing materials included. Warranty Terms Elevate Rack System is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, which warrants that all new products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is effective if the product is properly installed and used for the purpose intended and applies to the original buyer only. TruXedo, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair, or at its option, replacement of any part returned, transportation prepaid, to TruXedo, Inc., Yankton, SD, if the product is, in our judgment, defective.