- Designed to complement any vehicle, the deluxe running boards have style, functionality and sophistication
- Wide step area with full length, high quality, UV resistant non-slip surface
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction
- Polished, marine grade stainless steel outer trim for long lasting beauty and easy maintenance
- Easy installation
- Custom mounting bracket kits included
- Covered by a limited 1-year warranty
- A pair of 2 running boards for both sides
- Complete mounting kit with brackets, nuts and bolts
- Installation Instruction
- Additional Information
Whether hitting the highway or the off road trails, you need dependable products that are built with quality and durability in mind. TrailFX offers you the quality you expect at a price you can afford. Truck and Jeep® products range from steps, toolboxes, bull bars, grille guards and bed protection to winches, bumpers, plastics, racks, and more.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
For more details, please refer to our Return Policy page.
TrailFX guarantees the original purchaser a lifetime warranty on all stainless steel products and 3-year warranty on all black powder coated products against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect.
The warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of TrailFX products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise along with the purchase receipt. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse, and rust or corrosion to the installation kit and hardware over the life of the product.
TrailFX reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.