The 3” Stainless Steel Side Bars are made of T304 marine-grade stainless steel tubing and include ABS injection-molded plastic step plates and powder-coated vehicle-specific mounting brackets for ease of installation. They are available for most popular trucks, SUVs, and CUVs. TrailFX Bed Round Tube Side Steps have a custom step pad that is hermetically fused to the bar to never come off. The tube is crimped before this is installed.
They are custom engineered to fit your year, make and model for smooth looks that are easy to install. That means that you won't have to do any drilling, cutting or welding to install these sturdy bars. Plus, you can be sure that your new 3” Side Step Nerf Bars will be providing a strong step up for a long time to come.
TrailFX Stainless Steel Round Tube Side Steps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner. Treat yourself to a life of looking good and dependability.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit your vehicle make, model and year
- 3” diameter steel tubing made from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel in mirror finish
- Black non-slip plastic step pads provide secure grip
- Easy installation with custom mounting brackets
- Bolt-on application. No drilling, no cutting, and no welding required
- Properly sized to span the entire length of your cabin, giving you and your passengers a boost
- Stainless Steel bars are covered by a limited life-time warranty
- A pair of 2 side step bars for both sides
- Complete mounting kit with brackets, nuts and bolts
- Installation Instruction
- Additional Information
Whether hitting the highway or the off road trails, you need dependable products that are built with quality and durability in mind. TrailFX offers you the quality you expect at a price you can afford. Truck and Jeep® products range from steps, toolboxes, bull bars, grille guards and bed protection to winches, bumpers, plastics, racks, and more.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
For more details, please refer to our Return Policy page.
TrailFX guarantees the original purchaser a lifetime warranty on all stainless steel products and 3-year warranty on all black powder coated products against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect.
The warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of TrailFX products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise along with the purchase receipt. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse, and rust or corrosion to the installation kit and hardware over the life of the product.
TrailFX reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.