TracRac SR is the second generation of our original aluminum sliding truck rack system designed to help you get the most out of your truck. Our best truck rack system is designed to help you carry ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes and anything else you can think of safely and securely. Damage free installation and dual powder coating make this the most functional and best-looking truck rack system on the market. With enough optional accessories to carry anything you need to work hard and play hard, TracRac is a valuable investment that is sure to last you through the life of your truck, and your next truck, and your next truck!
- 1,250 lb Load Capacity*
- Aerodynamic and Quiet (Features Wind Deflectors to reduce noise)
- Lightweight (80lbs)
- No Rust Aluminum Construction with Dual Stage Powder Coating to Resist Wear and Match the Finish Quality of Your Truck
- Damage Free Installation (No Drilling into Truck Bed)
- Sliding Racks Adjust Along Full Length of Bed to Carry Different Loads and Can Easily Be Removed When Needed
- Aluminum HD Load Stops/Tie Downs Adjust Across Full Width of Truck
- Aluminum ARC Side Cleats
- Aluminum Crossbar Endcaps
- Utilizes TracRac’s Patent Pending Modular Design Platform to Give Added Flexibility When Carrying Our Product Over to a New Truck or Replacing Damaged Components
- Dimensions: 80 / 14 / 5 (in)
- Weight: 140lb
- A pair of ladder racks / overhead racks (Sets of 2)
- A pair of full length bed rail mount / base rails (Sets of 2)
- Installation Instruction
- 1,250 lb Load Capacity*
- Additional Information
TracRac is a brand within the Thule Group. TracRac offers a full line of cargo management systems for pickup trucks and vans. Manufactured and assembled in USA, TracRac products are functional and packed with unique features that enable custom configurations for professional tradesmen.
The Thule Group is, with its strong consumer brands, the world leader in products that make it easy for people to transport their equipment safely, easily and in style. We have more than 2,000 employees at more than 50 facilities worldwide.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.