Thule 9025XT Apex XT 4-Bike - Thule Hitch Mount Bike Racks
Premium hanging hitch bike rack providing superior bike protection and multiple size options to fit the needs of two people or an entire family.
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Lock bikes to the rack using the integrated cable lock (lock included)
- Easily fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- Easy to carry and handle, thanks to integrated grab handle
- Quick to install and easy to lock the rack to the vehicle due to the tool-free, SnugTite stinger (lock included)
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 9025 Apex 4-Bike
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.