Thule 887XT Slipstream Load Assist Kayak Carrier - Thule Water Sports Carrier
Thule 887XT Slipstream Load Assist Kayak Carrier supports 50% of the kayak weight with it’s sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the vehicle for easier loading and unloading and improved vehicle protection.
- Sliding roller extends out beyond the back of the vehicle and supports up to 75lbs, 36” width and 50% of the kayak’s weight for easier loading and unloading
- Pivoting saddles automatically conform to nearly every kayak shape and size for secure transportation
- Double-coated, corrosion resistant steel designed for long-term use
- 4-touchpoints of padded support conform to the hull for added protection
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Fits Thule rack systems, crossbars, round bars and most factory racks - see Thule Fit Guide below.
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 887XT Slipstream
- You will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier. Fit Kit is also required for vehicle without factory rails.
- Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide page for which bar size, foot pack, and fit kit (if needed) to fit your vehicle.
- If you have any questions or difficulties reading the Fit Guide, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.