Thule 561020 Outride - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
Thule 561020 Outride is a sleek, light and convenient fork mount bike carrier for the professional look and feel.
- Fast loading and security provided by lockable skewer with same-side adjustment lever
- Versatile design compatible with standard 9mm axles and most disc brakes
- Fits bike with thru-axles with an adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Rear wheel is firmly secured, thanks to the quick release wheel strap
- Fits bikes with up to a 3" wide tire
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the vehicle (locks sold separately)
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.