Titan truck racks are built rugged for everyday use. Tough to haul ladder, pipes, lumber yet versatile enough to use as a kayak rack or canoe carrier you’ll find securing cargo or whatever accessory or gear you have is easy with numerous tie-down points throughout and sturdy rope ties on each upright. If you’re looking for a no-drill pickup truck bed rack the Titan by Rage Powersports is the way to go.
- Contractor pickup truck ladder and utility rack with a cab overhang to protect the vehicle roof
- 2"D steel tube supports with 1"D side rails supports up to 850 lbs.
- Includes all necessary hardware for securing to full-size and mid-size truck beds (except step-sides)
- Multiple tie-down points and rope cleats for securing ladders, pipes, lumber and other cargo
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel construction with a black powder-coat finish and zinc coated hardware
- No-drill installation
- Entire rack can be removed in minutes or transferred to another vehicle
- Fully adjustable center crossbar for load balancing
- Built-in rear grab handles
- Designed for hauling ladders, lumber and pipes
- Dimensions: 132" L x 57" W x 31.75" H
- Item Weight: 145 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs
- Includes a 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Additional Information
The origins of Rage Powersports started way back in 1993 as Lite Products in Crane Missouri. Lite Products was an aluminum loading ramp manufacturer with several patents on the ramps and products they manufactured. As the business evolved and grew the core goal was to offer the most innovative, highest quality loading, hauling and transporting cargo products available.
Rage Powersport Products is one of the most diversified in the industry and serve the Powersports, Heavy Duty Equipment, Mobility, Pet and Bicycle markets.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.