Transport extra long payloads with help from the HitchRack truck bed extender! The HitchRack is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing giving it a distributed weight capacity of up to 750 lbs. On the sides and front of the truck bed extender are reflective strips for added visibility along with an included bright orange safety flag to attach to the end of your load. The support arm can be adjusted width wise and height wise giving support to payloads that exceed a pickup truck's bed length. Great for supporting lumber, kayaks, or canoes, piping, ladders, and other items exceeding a standard pickup's bed length.
- Extends a truck bed to accommodate longer payloads
- Adjustable height and width
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Operates with 4 quick release clevis pins
- Reflective strips and safety flag included
- Fits 2″ receiver hitches
- Hitch pin is not included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Adjustable Width: 28.25″ – 48.75″
- Adjustable Height: 4″ – 10″
- Item Weight: 32 lbs
- Length: 53″ from center of 1/2″ hitch pin hole to extension end, 51.5″ from center of 3/4″ hitch pin hole to end of extension
Using 1.25" Hitch Receiver (Class I & II):
- Extender Load Capacity: 150 lbs
- Distributed Capacity (Extender & Truck Bed): 300 lbs
Using 2" Hitch Receiver (Class III & Above):
- Extender Load Capacity: 375 lbs
- Distributed Capacity (Extender & Truck Bed): 750 lbs
- Additional Information
The origins of Rage Powersports started way back in 1993 as Lite Products in Crane Missouri. Lite Products was an aluminum loading ramp manufacturer with several patents on the ramps and products they manufactured. As the business evolved and grew the core goal was to offer the most innovative, highest quality loading, hauling and transporting cargo products available.
Rage Powersport Products is one of the most diversified in the industry and serve the Powersports, Heavy Duty Equipment, Mobility, Pet and Bicycle markets.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.