Ladder Rack Rear Bar by BACKRACK®. This is a 2-inch reinforced steel crossbar that mounts near your tailgate just above the level of your truck’s bed. Hooks are located to match the width of either of BackRack’s cab protectors, and these bars effectively serve as rear mounting points for ladders and other items that are too long to fit inside your bed area. Diagonal slant provides a longer length before items overhang the vehicle, and lower height aids clearance in enclosed garages.
- 2-inch square tube mounts low across the rear of your pickup bed area, just above the side rails
- Serves as rear tie-down points for ladders or other long objects that will not fit in bed area
- Lower height allows freedom from clearance problems in garages and parking decks with ladders installed
- Easy, stake pocket mounting requires no drilling on most applications
- Diagonal slant provides a longer length before items overhang in the rear of the vehicle
- Compatible with tonneau covers
- Value-priced alternative to traditional rear ladder rack bars that are mounted up high
- Heavy-duty traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Durable black powder coat finish is highly resistant to chips, scratches, and corrosion
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Return Policy
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.