The Husky Liners® X-act Contour® perfectly matches the contours of your truck or SUV and brings together indestructible strength with a soft, comfortable cushion. Add to that a premium look and our exclusive features and you’ve got liner gold. Punch it, slap it, flick it, kick it. Can you feel it? These custom-fit liners are made from a rubberized material that conforms perfectly to your vehicle's carpeted or vinyl floorboards. The X-act Contour™ floor liners offer a rich texture and soft, flexible feel while providing superior functionality and protection against mud, spills and mess.
- Protection with a flexible comfortable soft feel prevents stains & soiling of your carpeted areas. Increases your vehicle's resale value.
- Form-fit Edge™ patented design gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet.
- Tough & Durable patented rubberized material is resistant to most chemicals and minimizes cargo shifting.
- Custom Fit designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard.
- Patented Nibs help keep the liner from shifting.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Made in the USA.
- Installs Easily in seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
- Front & Back liners sold separately.
Form is our function.
Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride. How? Well, our Nerds use lasers and computers to precisely measure each individual make and model's floorboard to create the perfect fit.
Soft never felt so tough.
With the perfect balance of softness and strength, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material was designed with comfort in mind. Punch it, slap it, flick it, kick it. Can you feel it?
We've got the Edge.
Our patented FormFit Edge™ is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess.
Put your liner on lockdown.
Whether you've got carpet or vinyl, our StayPut Cleats™ help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners.
When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all. Need we say more?
Take it easy.
Unlike a rigid plastic liner, the X-Act Contour™ folds and molds for easy install, removal and cleaning. Just yank, dump, spray and repeat.
- Additional Information
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
For more details, please refer to our Return Policy page.
Husky Liners® guarantees to the original purchaser of Husky Liners® products that they will not break or tear under normal usage during the life of the motor vehicle in/on which they are installed. This warranty shall only be effective while the original purchaser owns the motor vehicle and shall not apply to Husky Liners® products that have been removed from the original vehicle on which they were installed. This warranty applies only to those parts that are correctly installed in/on the vehicle for which they were intended.
Husky Liners® will warrant any part during the warranty period that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, service, or maintenance. Return alleged defective part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund. Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available when you call. The foregoing is the only express warranty made by the manufacturer and is limited to the duration of this warranty. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. LABOR CHARGES, INJURIES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION ARE EXCLUDED. ADDITIONALLY, PAINTING OF REPLACEMENT HUSKY LINER® PARTS AND ANY VEHICLE COMPONENT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS WELL AS INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
This warranty is void for damages to the product due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or any use that violates the instructions furnished by us.
ABNORMAL WEAR AND TEAR ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. Obviously, if your dog chews up your Husky Liner product, it's not covered under the warranty. Likewise, if you shut your Husky Liner in the door of your vehicle, damage to the liner and/or door are not covered. Commonplace, everyday wear on a particular product is considered normal, and is not covered under warranty repair.