When you have a monster of a truck, you need a monster of a Mud Flap. Our KickBack™ Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires--giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray™ material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
- Made from heavy-duty 18 gauge steel, the o ffset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- With 12 or 14 inch options, the flaps cover more than the full-width of your tires for better protection from the road's rage.
- 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability
- AntiSpray™ material if formed with Micro-Grooves™ that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Made in the USA.
- Additional Information
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
For more details, please refer to our Return Policy page.
Husky Liners® guarantees to the original purchaser of Husky Liners® products that they will not break or tear under normal usage during the life of the motor vehicle in/on which they are installed. This warranty shall only be effective while the original purchaser owns the motor vehicle and shall not apply to Husky Liners® products that have been removed from the original vehicle on which they were installed. This warranty applies only to those parts that are correctly installed in/on the vehicle for which they were intended.
Husky Liners® will warrant any part during the warranty period that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, service, or maintenance. Return alleged defective part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund. Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available when you call. The foregoing is the only express warranty made by the manufacturer and is limited to the duration of this warranty. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. LABOR CHARGES, INJURIES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION ARE EXCLUDED. ADDITIONALLY, PAINTING OF REPLACEMENT HUSKY LINER® PARTS AND ANY VEHICLE COMPONENT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS WELL AS INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
This warranty is void for damages to the product due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or any use that violates the instructions furnished by us.
ABNORMAL WEAR AND TEAR ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. Obviously, if your dog chews up your Husky Liner product, it's not covered under the warranty. Likewise, if you shut your Husky Liner in the door of your vehicle, damage to the liner and/or door are not covered. Commonplace, everyday wear on a particular product is considered normal, and is not covered under warranty repair.