Curt Manufacturing Receiver Hitches are manufactured from the highest quality materials with precision robotic welding that ensures superior strength and fitment. The products are available with WeatherTite construction to seal the main body from the elements, an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and a step pad on most applications.
Curt Manufacturing 12061 - Class II - 1.25 in. Receiver Hitch
- Class II
- 1.25 in. Receiver Hitch
- Hitch Only
- Incl. Pin/Clip
- 3500lbs. Gross Trailer Weight
- 350lbs. Tongue Weight
- No Drill Req.
- Install Time 60 min.
Curt Manufacturing 13078 - Class III - 2 in. Receiver Hitch
- Class III
- 2 in. Receiver Hitch
- 3500lbs. GTW/5000lbs. Wt. Dist. 350lbs. TW/500lbs. Wt. Dist.
- No Drilling Req.
- Install. Time 60min
Click Here: Installation Instructions, videos and fitments
- Additional Information
CURT is a leading manufacturer and marketer of top-quality towing products. The company offers American-made, custom-fit receiver hitches and wiring harnesses for nearly any vehicle on the road. They also market a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ‘The First Name in Towing Products’ for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV, gooseneck and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs hundreds of associates, primarily at their manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin ‘Manufacturer of the Year’.
CURT manufactures over 1,000 different trailer hitches to meet every possible towing need. It is our goal to always be your best option for towing by providing a complete line of quality products and being first-to-market with towing products for each new vehicle. If we can get you out on the road with a hitch you can enjoy for years to come, doing more of what you love, we have done our job.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition may incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.