Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. The newest addition to the CURT bike rack line is our tray-style bike racks. Like many of our other bike racks, tray-style are hitch-mounted. They feature an adjustable shank that is able to fit 1 1/4" or 2" receiver tube openings and have an anti-wobble shank to keep bikes steady during travel. One of the features that sets the CURT tray-style bike rack apart from others is its ease of use. Not only is it easier to load and unload bicycles onto the rack, but the tray-style also has easily adjustable padded arms for varying bike sizes and a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access. This particular tray-style bike rack offers a maximum load limit of 180 lbs. and is able to carry up to four bikes at a time. With its extendable design, it can also be broken down into a 2-bike unit whenever necessary. To protect it against the elements and the trail ahead, we give this bike rack a durable black powder coat finish for excellent resistance against scratches, rust and UV damage.
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Key-operated ratchets also deter theft while the vehicle is left unattended
- Highly adjustable cradles easily accommodate various bike sizes and styles
- Padded arms protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Ratcheting arms lock down onto the frames and will not loosen during travel
Details UPC 612314180875 Number of Bikes 4 Max Load 180 LB Receiver Tube Size 2 IN Tilt Yes Weight 86 Finish Durable Powder Coat Color Black
- Additional Information
CURT is a leading manufacturer and marketer of top-quality towing products. The company offers American-made, custom-fit receiver hitches and wiring harnesses for nearly any vehicle on the road. They also market a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ‘The First Name in Towing Products’ for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV, gooseneck and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs hundreds of associates, primarily at their manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin ‘Manufacturer of the Year’.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition may incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.