Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. CURT premium bike racks come with an anti-wobble shank for better bike security, foldable arms for a compact design and a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access. One feature that sets the premium bike rack apart from others is its tapered arm design. CURT premium bike racks are very accommodating to different types of bikes, having tapered arms to fit a range of bike sizes. This makes them an especially attractive option for families with younger children. All CURT premium bike rack comes with a durable powder coat finish, built-in reflectors and non-scratch rubber cradles. This model features a maximum load limit of 180 lbs. and is able to hold up to four bikes at a time.
- Tilts down for rear vehicle access
- Adjustable arms for various bike heights and styles
- Threaded shank prevents wobble
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Built-in reflectors
Installation Instruction : Click Here
Details Number of Bikes 4 Max Load 180 LB Receiver Tube Size 2 IN Tilt Yes Weight 41 UPC 612314180646 Finish Durable Powder Coat Color Black
- Additional Information
CURT is a leading manufacturer and marketer of top-quality towing products. The company offers American-made, custom-fit receiver hitches and wiring harnesses for nearly any vehicle on the road. They also market a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ‘The First Name in Towing Products’ for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV, gooseneck and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs hundreds of associates, primarily at their manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin ‘Manufacturer of the Year’.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition may incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.