Clazzio is the pioneer in automotive seat cover industry. Clazzio seat cover is designed and customized to contour perfectly as though the factory leather seat. They are custom fit for each specific vehicle model including seat features like center consoles, armrests, cup holder... etc. More importantly, Clazzio seat cover does not require professional techniques or tools to install. It is a true seat cover to slip on your seat and it is not required to remove the seat from the car for installation. Anyone can install it with the provided installation manual in detailed pictures.
Clazzio PVC vinyl seat cover is made of Bio-PVC vinyl which is commonly known as leatherette or man-made leather. Each piece of Clazzio seat covers is designed with precise measurement and manufactured with the finest material in order to provide the highest quality and perfect fit seat cover that is comparable to the factory leather seat.
- Custom fit for each specific car model
- Contour fit your seat features as well - center console, armrests, cup holder ...etc
- Seat-back pocket included for all front seat covers
- Up to 15 mm memory foam embedded on the seat sections
- Double stitching on all seams of seat covers
- Slip on installation without professional techniques and tools. Does not require removing the seat out
- Safe with side air bag, tested by CAPE (Center for Advanced Product Evaluation)
- Various colors available to match your interior
- Complete set of Clazzio seat cover (front and rear rows)
- Installation instruction with detailed step by step pictures
- Limited warranty card
Demonstration on Scion FR-S:
For more information, please visit our Clazzio Seat Cover page.
- Additional Information
Clazzio is a seat cover that goes over the existing seat without removing the original cloth. It is completely different from upholstery replacements, but once it is installed on the seats, nobody can tell that it is a seat cover. Clazzio was first established in Japan in 2000 and had brought its innovative custom design to the America in 2006. The head office is in Osaka, Japan and now company has been expanded to many other countries throughout the world. Clazzio is a member of SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) in United States.
For more information on Clazzio Seat Cover, please visit our Clazzio Product Center.
Clazzio Seat Cover
Installation is easy as it is a totally slip-on application. It is not a difficult job that you need to find an auto shop to get it installed. It is a simple process and everyone can do it. Thanks to the Clazzio skilled artisans to invent the simplest possible structure and an easy application. Instruction manual with step-by-step pictures is also included.
Side Air Bag Compatible:
Safety is always the first priority. The thread used for the Clazzio seat covers is specially designed for side impact airbags. It has been tested by CAPE and proven that the seat cover will not affect the side impact airbag deploys.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Clazzio seat covers are warranted against material defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three year from the date of the original retail purchase. Warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of any Act of God, accident, abuse, external causes, events, misuse, neglect or misapplication, unauthorized alteration or modification, has not been properly maintained, been subjected to excessive heat, cold, or moisture, and scuffs, tears, abusive or excessive wear are excluded. Clazzio reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.