Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
Features & Benefits:
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Chevrolet Silverado to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required (minor drilling for some model). When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 2.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a set of 4 pieces
- Bold Style & Design Is As Tough As It Looks
- Stainless Steel Bolts Do Not Touch Vehicle Body
- Dura-Flex 2000 Material Is Built To Last
- 100% Pure Matte Black Finish (paintable)
Installation Instruction: Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
Please note: Installation document or video may not be specific to your exact model, for more info please email us!
- Additional Information
Bushwacker, Inc. warrants its products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the ORIGINAL consumer against any defects resulting from workmanship or materials. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for the purpose for which the product is designed, and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage related to modification/alteration, accident, misuse, improper care or repair, negligence, or the installation of additional attachments. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILTIY. In no event shall Bushwacker be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the product.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.