Bushwacker Extend A Fender® Flares
Features & Benefits:
Extend-A-Fender® Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years - our exclusive Dura-Flex® 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection.
Your Extend-A-Fender® Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Silverado will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender® Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.
- Adds up to 2.5 in. of tire coverage from debris
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made Of Our Proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 Material
- OEM Quality Attachment Hardware
- Load Engineered To Grip The Side Of The Vehicle
- 100% Pure Matte Black Finish (paintable)
Installation Instruction: Bushwacker Extend A Fender® Flares
Please note: Installation document or video may not be specific to your exact model, for more info please email us!
- Minor drilling and cutting required to install
- Flare Tire Coverage: 1.5" (Front), 1.5" (Rear)
- Flare Height: 5" (Front), 5" (Rear)
- Installation Instruction: # 31924-02
- Additional Information
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Bushwacker, Inc. warrants its products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the ORIGINAL consumer against any defects resulting from workmanship or materials. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for the purpose for which the product is designed, and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage related to modification/alteration, accident, misuse, improper care or repair, negligence, or the installation of additional attachments. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILTIY. In no event shall Bushwacker be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the product.