EZ Fold Tri-Folding Tonneau Cover
EZ Fold Tonneau
The EZ Fold Tonneau is our cleverest tonneau cover: it uses tri-fold technology, so there are no permanently mounted internal rails. Just unfold the EZ Fold, fasten the front and back clamps, and you're off and running. Undo the back clamps, and you can fold this to the back of your cab, so your truck remains a flexible work vehicle. Complete install and removal of this tonneau takes less than five minutes.
- Durable leather grain textured vinyls is stretch and shrink resistant
- Reinforced corner construction for additional strength and stability
- Folds up compactly with lower profile hinge and rail designs
- Integrated buckle straps secure folded tonneau to cab rail
- Easy to install or removal, even in extreme weather
Bestop EZ Fold come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Additional Information
Bestop has been in business for over 50 years. Starting out as a small trim shop making canvas tops for WWII Jeeps in Boulder, Colorado, we have gradually expanded our product lines and operation over the years to be your full service Jeep top and Jeep accessories provider. Bestop has been the factory original supplier for Jeep soft tops since 1986. We have also been the factory supplier of soft tops, tonneaus, and accessories for Suzuki, GM, Ford, Toyota and many other SUV and truck manufacturers. Bestop is a leading supplier of truck accessories, from PowerBoard, the electrically deployed running board, to tonneau covers, bed covers, and steps.
At Bestop, we proudly use the finest materials and adhere to the factory original specifications for fit, function, style and craftsmanship – so you know you’re getting the best there is.
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
For more details, please refer to our Return Policy page.
Bestop offers One-Year up to Lifetime Limited Warranties on its products. Please reference your installation instructions, contact your place of purchase, visit our Limited Warranty page, call toll-free in the U.S.A. and Canada at 1-800-845-3567 (International Customers please call U.S.A. 303-465-1755) or email Bestop Customer Service for more information.
For product still within its warranty period, please call your place of purchase regarding any warrantable issues. For product beyond the set warranty period, contact Bestop for further instructions.