You don't want Siderails that try to look tough but have no purpose. BACKRACK™ Siderails are industrial grade and designed for trucks that push the envelope of on-the-job abuse. Heavy gauge HRPO tube is fully welded to an angular base that runs the full length of your truck bed. We expect you to overload your truck. BACKRACK™ Siderails are ready to handle whatever you bring to the job site.
RUGGED GOOD LOOKS:
If it wears the BACKRACK™ brand name it has to be work ready, but it can still look good while getting the job done. BACKRACK™ Siderails are designed to compliment the angles of our Cab Guards. Siderails install with or without BACKRACK Cab Guards and are fully compatible with Crossbed Toolboxes.
SIMPLE NO DRILL INSTALLATION:
Drop them on and bolt them in. It’s almost that simple. Once you secure the custom Stake Pocket Bolts into the stake holes, the Siderails drop into the pockets over the bolts. Turn down the nuts with a ratchet, and finish the installation by inserting the plastic caps inside the stake holes to hide all the fasteners. Very slick.
BACKRACK™ Siderails are available for both 6.5 ft and 8 ft bed lengths. The Tube Rail is available in two configurations: the FULL RAIL, which extends the full length of the truck bed and the TOOLBOX RAIL, where the Tube Rail stops short to accommodate the insertion of a cross bed Toolbox.
- Comes in a set of 2 rails
- Available for both 6.5 ft and 8 ft bed lengths
- Full Rail package offers side rails that extend the entire length of the truck bed
- Toolbox Rail package has side rails that do not extend the length of the truck bed - leaving room near the front for tool boxes
- Installs with or without a BackRack cab guard in place
- Provide safe and easy tie down of cargo
- Can be used to install cross rail bars for cargo rack applications
- Heavy-duty traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Durable black powder coat finish is highly resistant to chips, scratches, and corrosion
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- Easy, stake pocket mounting requires no drilling on most applications
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Additional Information
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.