Product Description:WeatherTech® TechLiner™ is the easiest to install, custom-fit solution for protecting and preserving pick-up truck beds - PERIOD! TechLiner™ armors your investment against scratches, dents, paint damage and rust by seamlessly lining the truck bed. The bed liner "soft touch" material also helps prevent cargo from shifting yet provides ease to loading/unloading.Made from a 100% recyclable and odorless thermoplastic elastomer, TechLiner™ Bed and Tailgate liner is durable, flexible and UV resistant. Custom-fit for each application, the liner securely fits the exact contours of the truck bed. Will not crack, break or warp in even extreme temperatures.For those that insist on the protection that a high-sided rigid bed liner offers, the TechLiner™ can be placed underneath the rigid liner to provide additional protection against paint damage. It is also ideal for users of truck caps, and hunters that carry pets. Installation takes only minutes, without the need for drilling or use of chemical applications. TechLiner™ is secured to the truck bed with the use of Velcro® discs that allow for an effortless fit and the ability to remove the bed liner if necessary.
- Easiest to install pick-up bed protection - PERIOD!
- Fits to the exact contours of application
- No messy sprays or drilling required
- 100% recyclable, odorless material
- Flexible and durable
- Chemical and UV resistant
- Installation Instruction
TechLiner does not fit Raptor model.
Tailgate Liner does not fit model equipped with optional Tailgate Step / Handle.
- Additional Information
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit®floor protection available today!
WeatherTech®...where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!
For more information on WeatherTech, please visit our WeatherTech Product Center.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
WeatherTech® TechLiner™ is guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc. We are reasonable people and we believe in customer satisfaction. Depending on the situation, we will either replace your TechLiner™ at no charge or charge you a prorated amount for a replacement.