Thule Vector M / Alpine Cargo Roof Box - Thule Cargo Boxes
A cargo box like no other that perfectly pairs performance styling with premium features.
- An elegant, sporty design with seamless integration of the lid and the base that adds a distinctive look to any car
- A premium interior with integrated lighting and a felt-lined base for increased gear protection that enhances the user experience
- Reinforced lid makes for a smooth, effortless dual-sided opening and closing
- A white-colored interior of the lid combined with a LED-light facilitates loading and unloading at night
- SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions that automatically locks the lid in place and shows when the box is closed securely
- Easy to mount thanks to the PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator clicks when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
- Including Thule Box Lid Cover to protect the box from scratches and dust during storage
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: VectorTechnical Specifications:
Vector Size M Alpine Volume (L) 360L 380L External dimensions 212 x 88 x 33 cm 228 x 88.5 x 32 cm Internal dimensions 186 x 78 x 29.5 cm 204.5 x 78 x 28 cm Load Capacity 75 kg 75 kg Weight (kg) 29 kg 30 kg Mounting system PowerClick PowerClick Locking System SlideLock SlideLock Locks included Yes Yes One Key System compatible Yes Yes Load capacity snowboards 3-4 3-5 Load capacity skis (pairs) 3-5 4-6 Max length of skis (cm) 185cm 200cm
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.