Thule 916XTR/ 917XTR T2 Platform 2-Bike - Thule Hitch Mount Bike Racks
The Thule 916XTR/ 917XTR T2 Platform 2-bike rack is with lightweight platform hitch with adjustable mast hooks loads and unloads in seconds while transporting bikes safely and securely.
- SecureHook™ with integrated cable lock secures the bike without making frame contact
- Hitch Switch™ lever folds and stores platform when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for rear of vehicle access.
- Reinforced tray provides maximum strength and rust-free protection
- Adjustable wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits 20" to 29" wheel diameter bicycles with up to 3" wide tires
- Accommodates bicycles with disc brakes, thru-axles and other non-traditional frame designs
- Integrated locking cable wraps around bike frame to lock bikes to the hitch rack (2 One-Key lock cylinders included)
- Included Snug-Tite™ receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch carrier movement in receiver and locks the carrier to the vehicle.
- Models: 916XT – 2 bike; fits 2" receivers only, 917XT – 2 bike; fits 1¼" receivers only
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Thule 918XTR T2 2-Bike Platform Add-On:
This add-on to the premier platform hitch rack allows 4 bikes capacity (2" receiver only). Must be used in conjunction with T2 916XTR. 2 One-Key lock cylinders included to lock the bikes to hitch rack.
Instruction: 918XTR T2 2-Bike Add-On
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.