Thule Pulse Series Cargo Roof Box 615 614 613
Thule Pulse Series Cargo Roof Box offers the additional space you need at a great value.
- Durable and Rugged ABS material is long-lasting and helps protects contents during transit.
- Easy-Grip Mounting assembles in moments and easily attaches the box to the rack.
- SecureLock™ ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
- Passenger-side opening for easier loading and unloading
- Low-profile design provides greater garage access without sacrificing box capacity
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- 1 One-Key™ Locks (included) secure box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Pulse Size (Part #) L (615) M (614) Alpine (613) Volume (cu) 16 14 11 Length (in) 76 in 67 in 88.5 in Width (in) 33 in 35 in 25.5 in Height (in) 16.5 in 16 in 10.5 in Weight (lb) 36 lb 34 lb 30 lb Mounting system Easy-Grip Easy-Grip Easy-Grip Box opening Single-Side Single-Side Single-Side Central lock Yes Yes Yes Max length of skis (cm) 175 155 198 Fits Aero Profile Yes Yes Yes Fits SquareBar Yes Yes Yes
Instruction: Pulse Series
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.