Thule Motion XT Series Cargo Roof Box 6295 6297 6298 6299
Stylish and spacious roof-mounted cargo box, optimized for ease of use.
- Optimized design for best space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Easy to mount thanks to the extra wide PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator “clicks” when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
- Easy to open and close in all conditions due to grip-friendly outer handles and supporting lid-lifters
- SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions, automatically locks the lid in place and indicates when the box is closed securely
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Box Size (Part #) XXL (6299) XL (6298) L (6297) Alpine (6295) Volume (L) 610 500 453 455 Dimensions 232 x 95 x 45.5 cm 215 x 91.5 x 43.5 cm 195.5 x 91.5 x 43.5 cm 229.5 x 95 x 33.5 cm Weight 25 kg 21 kg 19 kg 25 kg Mounting system PowerClick PowerClick PowerClick PowerClick Box opening Dual-Side Dual-Side Dual-Side Dual-Side Locking System SlideLock SlideLock SlideLock SlideLock Locks included Yes Yes Yes Yes One Key System compatible Yes Yes Yes Yes Max length of skis 215 cm 200 cm 175 cm 215 cm Load Capacity 5-7 skis / 3-5 snowboards / 75 kg 5-7 skis / 3-5 snowboards / 75 kg 5-7 skis / 3-5 snowboards / 75 kg 5-7 skis / 3-5 snowboards / 75 kg
Instruction: Motion XT Series
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.