Thule 9042XT 9043XT Helium Pro 2-3-Bike Rack
The Helium Aero is nearly half the weight of most hitch racks and is the ONLY ultra-light rack to integrate maximum convenience, bike protection, and security into one sleek aero-design.
- Patented Hold Fast Cradles™ with RDT (Road Dampening Technology) secure the bike to the rack while absorbing road shock
- No-Sway™ cages with RDT prevent contact and absorb road shock for frame protection
- Integrated locking cable and AutoAttach lock knob lock the bike to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- No-Tool AutoAttach allows you to install and remove the rack from your vehicle quickly and easily
- Snug-Tite Stinger™ virtually eliminates rack movement by removing space in the receiver
- Hitch Switch™ allows arms to fold down when not in use and tilts the carrier away for rear of vehicle access
- Ultra-Light aluminum is nearly half the weight of most hitch racks, for easy handling, installation and removal
- Sleek Aero-Design improves ground-clearance and increases distance between bikes for maximum protection
- Fits all 1 1/4" or 2" receivers with included hitch adapter
- Models: 2 bike (9042) and 3 bike (9043)
- Limited Life Time Warranty
Instruction: 9042 9043 Helium Aero 2-3-Bike
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.