Thule 9006XT/ 9007XT Gateway 2-3 Bike - Thule Rear Mount Bike Racks
Thule 9006XT/ 9007XT Gateway 2-3 Bike Rear Mounted Rack features long dual arcing tubes providing greater clearance over rear spoilers and maximizing the amount of vehicles it can work with.
- Bike arms are positioned to provide ample spacing between bikes to avoid bike-to-bike contact during transport
- Patented FitDial™ with Quick-Fit™ lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a “perfect fit”
- Cinch Lever™ allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- New Hold Fast Cradles™ with anti-sway cages cushion the bike and provide maximum bike security
- Maximum-strength nylon straps secure the bike rack assuring the safest and most convenient installation
- Folds up flat for convenient storage
- Strap Management Device contains excess straps to help protect vehicle finish.
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction & Fit Guide (check if it fits your vehicle): 9006XT/ 9007XT Gateway 2-3 Bike
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.