Thule Force XT Series Cargo Roof Box
Thule Force XT Series Cargo Roof Box is a versatile roof-mounted cargo box for everyday use..
- Maximum space efficiency across a wide range of vehicle fits.
- Easy to mount thanks to the PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator clicks when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting.
- Comfortable to open and close thanks to the LockKnob that also helps to prevent damage to the Thule Comfort Key
- Dual-Side opening for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
- Available in matte black only.
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Force XT Size XXL XL L Sport Volume (L) 625 L 500 L 450 L 300 L External dimensions 230 x 90 x 47 cm 210 x 86 x 44 cm 190 x 84 x 46 cm 190 x 63 x 42.5 cm Internal dimensions 217 x 78.75 x 42.5 cm 197 x 75 x 39 cm 177 x 73 x 41 cm 179 x 52 x 37 cm Load Capacity 75 kg 75 kg 75 kg 75 kg Weight (kg) 23.6 kg 21.3 kg 18.7 kg 14.7 kg Mounting system PowerClick PowerClick PowerClick PowerClick Box opening Dual-Side Dual-Side Dual-Side Dual-Side Locking System Central lock Central lock Central lock Central lock Locks included Yes Yes Yes Yes One Key System compatible Yes Yes Yes Yes Load capacity snowboards 3-5 3-5 3-5 3-4 Load capacity skis (pairs) 5-7 5-7 5-7 3-5 Max length of skis (cm) 215cm 195cm 175cm 175cm
Instruction: Force XT Series
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.