Thule 606 Flow Cargo Roof Box - Thule Cargo Boxes
Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast.
- Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.
- Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.
- Fast and secure fitting using one hand only due to pre-installed Power-Click quick-mount system with integrated torque indicator.
- Convenient mounting, loading, and unloading with Dual-Side opening.
- Central locking system provides maximum safety. The grip-friendly Thule key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed.
- Maximized trunk and hatch clearance thanks to the box’s advanced position on the roof
- Fits Thule AeroBlade, SquareBar and most aftermarket racks. See Thule Buyer’s Guide for complete list of vehicle fits.
- Dimensions: 226 x 87 x 31 cm
- Volume: 410 L / Weight: 25 kg
- Load capacity: 5-7 skis / 3-5 snowboards / 75 kg
- Max length of skis: 210 cm
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 606 Flow
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.