Thule Traverse Fit Kit 1218 - Thule Roof System
Thule Travese Fit Kit 1218 is is designed for use with the Thule Travese Fixed point Foot Packs. The Thule Travese Fit Kit 1218 is engineered to make strong attachment and a smooth transition from the vehicle's roof line to the Travese Foot. The kit contains metal clips, panels, fasteners and rubber gaskets
- Designed for use with the 480/480R Travese Fixed Point Foot
- Fit Kits contain four custom fitted thermoplastic footpads and PEBAX coated brackets, which help dampen vibration and protect your cars finish
- Includes instructions with measurements
- Limited Life-Time Warranty.
Caution (Important Fit Note):
- This Fit Kit (1218) only fits with Thule Travese 480 Foot Pack.
- It only fits with specific vehicle model. Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide for whether this fit kit is required for your vehicle:
- Click and Open Thule Fit Guide page.
- Search the page number (roof rack system/ cargo system) for your vehicle make and model as followed:
Acura (p.22/ p.262), Audi (p.24/ p.262), BMW (p.32/ p.266), Buick (p.38/ p.268), Cadillac (p.42/ p.270), Chevrolet (p.46/ p.272), Chrysler (p.66/ p.280), Dodge (p.70/ p.282), Fiat (p.82/ p.288), Ford (p.82/ p.288), GMC (p.100/ p.296), Honda (p.112/ p.300), Hummer (p.122/ p.306), Hyundai (p.122/ p.306), Infiniti (p.128/ p.308), Jeep (p.138/ p.312), Kia (p.142/ p.314), Land Rover (p.148/ p.316), Lexus (p.150/ p.318), Lincoln (p.158/ p.320), Mazda (p.158/ p.320), Mercedes-Benz (p.166/ p.324), MINI (p.176/ p.328), Mitsubishi (p.176/ p.328), Nissan (p.182/ p.330), Porsche (p.206/ p.342), Scion (p.212/ 344), Subaru (p.214/ p.346), Suzuki (p.222/ p.348), Toyota (p.224/ p.350), Volkswagen (p.240/ p.358), Volvo (p.250/ p.362)
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.