Thule AeroBlade Edge Rack System for Raised Rails 7501 7502 7503 7504
The Thule AeroBlade Edge is the first complete rack system to integrate a low-profile, aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying capacity of any aftermarket rack.
- 1 Integrated bar and foot design combines foot and bar together for a low-profile, aerodynamic package, and pre-assembled for fast, easy installation
- WindDiffuser™ technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- Arched lightweight bar follows the curves and lines of your roof, complementing your vehicle
- Boxbeam™ load bar structure creates the strongest aftermarket load bars in the world
- T-track compatible for fast mounting (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Fit Guide for details)
- Sold 1 bar per pack
- Only for vehicle model with raised roof rails
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: AeroBlade Edge 7501 7502 7503 7504
- Please note that this AeroBlade Edge rack system only fits for vehicle models with raised roof rails. It does not fit model without roof rails or with flush rails.
- There are 4 sizes to offer: 7501/ 7502/ 7503/ 7504. Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide for which size to fit your vehicle.
If you have any further questions or difficulties reading the Fit Guide, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.