Thule OutWay Platform 2-Bike - Thule Rear Mount Bike Racks
Premium trunk mount bike carrier with raised platform designed to keep the rear lights and license plate visible, and fits wide range of vehicles including those with a spoiler.
- Maximum fastening security to your vehicle with steel cables
- Quick and easy mounting to car thanks to simple user interface and intuitive torque limiting tightening system
- Firm carrier hold and vehicle protection with twin hook attachment and rubber protection pads
- Improved visibility of rear lights and license plate with raised platform design
- Easy mounting of bikes with adjustable/removable bike arms and Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Accommodates up to 127cm/50" wheelbase bikes
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack and the bike rack to the car (locks included)
- Folds flat for easy transport and convenient storage
- No assembly required
- Possible to open vehicle trunk without any mounted bikes
- This product does not have a universal fit. Please use the Thule Buyer's Guide for information related to specific car models
Instruction & Fit Guide (check if it fits your vehicle): OutWay Platform 2-Bike
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.