Thule 9027XT Apex XT Swing - Thule Hitch Mount Bike Racks
Premium hanging hitch bike rack providing superior bike protection and unobstructed access to the rear of vehicle.
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Easily fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Lock bikes to the rack using the integrated cable lock (lock included)
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle, even with bikes attached, due to the patented swing-away design
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Quick to install and easy to lock the rack to the vehicle due to the tool-free, SnugTite stinger (lock included)
- Easily opens and closes with the pull of a pin
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 9027 Apex Swing
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.