Thule 898 Hullavator Pro Lift Assist Kayak Carrier - Thule Water Sports Carrier
Thule 898 Hullavator Pro Lift Assist Kayak Carrier raises the bar (literally) for lift-assist carriers, the Hullavator reduces up to 40 lbs. of a kayak's weight and allows side of vehicle loadingFeatures:
- Gas-assist struts lift and lower 40lbs of the kayaks weight allowing only one person to load and unload the kayak
- Load and unload kayaks at waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety
- Double extending arms lower the kayak up to 40” for faster loading and unloading
- 8-touchpoints of padded support for maximum protection for your kayak
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction for corrosion resistance delivers a longer product life
- Corrosion-resistant kayak cradles expand to fit wide kayaks.
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75lbs
- Fits Thule square bars, round bars and Aero bars.
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 898 Hullavator ProFit Note:
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.