Thule 883 Glide and Set Horizontal Kayak Carrier - Thule Water Sports Carrier
Thule 883 Glide and Set Horizontal Kayak Carrier is a premium saddle combination for smooth kayak loading, unloading and transportation.
- Rear-mounted Hydro-Glide felt lined saddles guide kayak and provide low friction loading/unloading.
- Front-mounted Set-to-Go™ form fitting saddles grip the surface of the hull for increased lateral stability and protection
- Integrated rubber pads protect the hull and help hold the kayak in place for transportation
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75lbs
- Fits Thule rack system, round bars and most factory racks
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 883 Glide and Set
- You will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier. Fit Kit is also required for vehicle without factory rails.
- Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide page for which bar size, foot pack, and fit kit (if needed) to fit your vehicle.
- If you have any questions or difficulties reading the Fit Guide, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.