Thule Interstate 869 Cargo Roof Bag
Thule’s most weather-resistant cargo bag ever is large enough to haul your family’s vacation gear and durable enough to last over time.
- IP-X3 test certified water resistance sets the standard for car top bag weather protection
- Double-coated, Phthalate-free TPE laminate material is rugged and long-lasting while reducing environmental impact
- Padded base protects vehicle finish from abrasion
- Coated, 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Twin compression straps keep cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised rails
- Collapses fast for compact easy storage
- 16 cu. ft. cargo capacity
- Attaches to vehicle crossbars or raised side rails. Fits Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks.
Instruction: Interstate 869
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.