Thule Outbound 868 Cargo Roof Bag
The perfect travel companion, the Outbound installs quickly and easily, packs a full load of gear, and compacts down for smart storage until the next adventure.
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised rails
- Twin compression straps keep cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise
- 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Collapses fast for compact easy storage
- Phthalate-free TPE laminate material is durable while reducing environmental impact
- Attaches to vehicle crossbars or raised side rails. Fits Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks.
- 13 cu. ft. cargo capacity
- IP-X2 test certified weather resistance helps keep your cargo dry longer
Instruction: Outbound 868
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.