Thule 865XT 864XT Trail Roof Basket - Thule Roof Cargo Rack
This premium carrier basket combines exclusive design with high quality materials. Its multiple integrated and innovative functions are intuitive to use and provide an incredibly versatile platform for adventure.
- Flat cargo area makes it easy to load, position and unload gear
- Eight adjustable-position tie-down loops provide secure load attachment points
- Additional sport carriers and rack accessories can be mounted to integrated front and rear upper t-track channels
- Rubber-covered upper load surface provides extra grip for the longest cargo
- Fits a broad range of vehicles with versatile mounting hardware, and includes t-track mounting for Thule AeroBlade and Thule Xsporter bars
- Mounts to all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Secures to roof with Thule One Key™ locks (sold separately)
- (#865 - Large): 63" Length, 39.5" Width, (#864 - Medium): 53" Length, 35.5" Width
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 865 864 Trail
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.