Thule 848 Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier - Thule Water Sports Carrier
Versatile, lockable kayak rack that carries one or two kayaks and folds flat when not in use.
- Carry up to two kayaks due to the dual position design that transforms from a J-cradle to two boat stacker position
- Integrated StrapCatch for easy strap management when loading kayak
- Upright folds flat when not in use
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Locks to load bars with Thule’s One Key System Lock Cylinders (sold separately)
- Universal mounting design fits all types of load bars up to 80 mm wide quickly and easily
- Load straps with buckle bumpers and bow and stern tie downs included for one boat
- Supports one boat up to 75 lb or two boats with combined weight of 130 lbs or less
Instruction: 848 Hull-A-Port XT
- You will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier. Fit Kit is also required for vehicle without factory rails.
- Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide page for which bar size, foot pack, and fit kit (if needed) to fit your vehicle.
- If you have any questions or difficulties reading the Fit Guide, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.