Thule 682 Sidekick Cargo Roof Box - Thule Cargo Boxes
Thule 682 Sidekick Cargo Roof Box is ideal for carrying small loads such as camping gear or golf clubs.
- Passenger-side opening for easier loading and unloading
- Heavy-duty design protects gear and helps keep out the elements
- Carries 8 cubic feet or up to 110lbs of cargo per box
- Includes 2 locks to secure box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- 54”L x 25”W x 15.5”H
- Roof box weighs 16 lbs
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 682 Sidekick
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.