Thule 612 Hyper XL Cargo Roof Box - Thule Cargo Boxes
The premium two-tone Hyper combines European-inspired design with a stronger, more convenient box structure giving you the perfect combination of style, protection and security
- Patented AeroNose Design reduces drag and noise making it the most aerodynamic box available.
- Reinforced Ultra-Thick Lid and Base for maximum durability.
- Patented Rear-Angled Base and expanded vehicle mounting points help maximize trunk and hatch clearance.
- AcuTight Mounting “clicks” when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is secured to the rack.
- Integrated Light for nighttime loading and unloading
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Dual-Side opening for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle
- Two-tone, high-gloss automotive finish combines style and durability
- 90”L x 34.5”W x 16”H
- Max length of skis 201 cm
- Roof box weighs 57 lbs
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 612 Hyper XL
Volume 481 l Dimensions 228.6 x 87.6 x 38 cm Load capacity 50 kg Mounting system AcuTight Weight 25.9 kg Locking system SecureLock Locks included ✓ One Key System compatible ✓ Load capacity skis (pairs) 5-7 Load capacity snowboards 3-5 Max length of skis 199 cm Ski carrier ✓ Fits AeroBlade ✓ Fits SquareBar ✓ Color Black Glossy/Silver Metallic Model number 612
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.