Thule 564005 FastRide - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
Thule 564005 FastRide is a sleek and versatile fork-mounted bike rack that offers convenient transport for Quick-release bikes.
- Easily mount standard Quick-release bikes (9 mm). Fits Thru-axle bikes (9-15mm) and 20x110mm Thru-axle bikes with additional adapters (sold separately)
- Accommodates bikes with disc brakes
- Safe mounting of Quick-release bikes thanks to Thule AcuTight torque limiter knob that click when optimal torque is reached
- Convenient and easy installation of fork adapter for a secure bike fit
- The fork mount rack is easy and safe to mount thanks to audible confirmation of correct mounting
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof rack (locks sold separately)
- Easy to switch carrier position from one side of vehicle to the other
- Adjustable protective wheel strap holds the rear wheel securely in place
- Mounts to all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.