Thule 558P Tandem Carrier - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
The quickest and easiest tandem and recumbent bike carrier on the market. This unique design requires only one person to load/unload the bike.
- Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one-person loading and unloading
- Secure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for a safe transport
- Carries 1 bike
- Corrosion resistant 75" aluminum wheel tray and stainless steel hardware for years of trouble-free use
- Rear tray can be removed for trunk/hatch clearance and conventional bike transport
- Fits Thule rack systems or other round bars. Does not fit Thule Aero profile bars.
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 558P Tandem
- You will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack. Fit Kit is also required for vehicle without factory rails.
- Please refer to the Thule Fit Guide page for whether the roof rack is compatible with your vehicle.
- If you have any questions or difficulties reading the Fit Guide, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your question.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.