Thule 535 ThruRide - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
Thule 535 ThruRide Bike Roof Rack is Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.
- One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).
- Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.
- Ergonomic precision dial ensures a secure grip by optimizing clamping pressure on thru-axles.
- One-key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack (thru-axles only)
- "D" shaped low profile and lightweight aluminum tray is corrosion-resistant to withstand the elements
- Carries 1 bike
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks with both T-track and around the bar tool-free mounting.
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 535 ThruRide
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.