Thule 526XT Circuit - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key™ lock cylinder(sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
- Limited Life-Time Warranty
Instruction: 526XT Circuit
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.